Terms and Conditions
You have arrived at , which is owned and operated by Zenatrip, LLC, and its corporate parent, Zenabi Data LLC (“Zenabi”). Throughout these Terms, the words “Zenatrip,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Zenatrip, Zenabi, and their affiliates, and the words “you” and “your” refer to the user visiting the website. These terms and conditions are applicable to the services available on or through the website, mobile website, and mobile and tablet applications, and other online interfaces (collectively referred to as the “Site”), and details your responsibilities, thereby limiting the liability of Zenatrip and its third-party partners and suppliers. These partners and suppliers include, without limitation, priceline.com LLC, airlines, hotels, rental car companies, and other suppliers that provide services through this Site (such third parties are collectively referred to as the “Third-Party Service Providers”). This Site is intended for personal, noncommercial use.
WITHOUT LIMITATION OF ANY OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED BY THESE TERMS AND/OR ANY APPLICABLE ADDITIONAL TERMS. YOUR ACCESS TO THIS SITE MAY BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY IN ZENATRIP’S SOLE DISCRETION, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE, IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND/OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON, OR NO REASON.
PART I: Legal Action
- A. Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- B. Disclaimer of Warranties
- C. General Limitation of Liability
- D. Indemnification and Chargebacks
- E. Copyright and Trademark Notice
- F. Claims of Copyright Infringement
Part II: Acceptable Use of the Website
PART III: Your Rights and Responsibilities
Part IV: Zenatrip Rewards Program
Part V: Travel Services
Part VI: Miscellaneous and Registrations
A. Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
1. Disputes and Arbitration
Zenatrip is committed to customer satisfaction. If you have a problem or dispute, we will try to resolve it. If we are unsuccessful, you may pursue your claim as explained in this section.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut, United States of America, without regard to conflict of laws. All Claims or other matters in dispute between you or any third-party and Zenatrip, its subsidiaries or affiliates, or any Third-Party Service Providers or companies offering products or services through the Site, whether based upon contract, tort, statute, or otherwise, shall likewise be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut, without regard to conflict of laws provisions that would result in the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.
2. Mandatory Arbitration
Please read this provision carefully. It requires that any and all Claims must be resolved by binding arbitration or in small claims court, and it prevents you from pursuing a class action or similar proceeding in any forum. These limitations apply to any Claims against Zenatrip, its subsidiaries or affiliates, or any Third-Party Service Providers or companies offering products or services through the Site.
In arbitration, a dispute is resolved by an arbitrator instead of a judge or jury. The arbitrator's decision will generally be final and binding, with no right of appeal. Arbitration procedures are simpler and more limited than court procedures.
a. By using this Site, you, any third-party, and Zenatrip agree that any Claim, including Claims regarding the applicability or validity of this arbitration provision, shall be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and conducted before a single arbitrator pursuant to the then applicable Rules and Procedures established by AAA (“Rules and Procedures”), except that, pursuant to subsection (e) below, under no circumstances may any Claim be brought or arbitrated as a class action or be joined with another person's Claim, or proceed on a basis involving Claims brought on a purported representative capacity (either on behalf of the general public or other users or persons).
As an exception to arbitration, you, any third-party, and Zenatrip retain the right to pursue in a small claims court located in the federal judicial district that includes you or the third-party’s billing address at the time of the Claim, any Claim that is within the court's jurisdiction and proceeds on an individual basis. All Claims you or a third-party bring against Zenatrip, its subsidiaries or affiliates, or any Third-Party Service Providers or companies offering products or services through the Site must be resolved in accordance with this Section I.A.2 of the Terms. All Claims filed or brought contrary to this Section shall be considered improperly filed and void.
b. If you decide to seek arbitration, you must first send, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute ("Notice") addressed to: Legal Department, Zenatrip, LLC, 285 Riverside Ave #350, Westport, CT 06880 ("Notice Address"). The Notice must (i) describe the nature and basis of the Claim; and (ii) set forth the specific relief sought. If Zenatrip and you, or Zenatrip and any third-party, do not reach an agreement to resolve the Claim within 60 days after the Notice is received, you, or the third-party, may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator determines the amount, if any, to which you, any third-party, or Zenatrip is entitled.
c. The arbitration shall be held at a location determined by AAA pursuant to the Rules and Procedures, or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon.
d. To the extent that any Claim is held not to be subject to arbitration and proceeds in a court other than small claims court, such Claim shall be filed only in the United States District Court for Connecticut or, if there is no federal jurisdiction over the action, in the courts of the State of Connecticut located in Fairfield County, Connecticut. You hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such Claim that is not subject to the arbitration provision and not pursued in small claims court, and agree that any such Claim shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (as described more fully in Section I.A.2.e below). You further agree that any and all Claims or other matters asserted in such dispute, whether based upon contract, tort, statute, or otherwise, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut, without regard to conflict of laws provisions that would result in the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.
e. You and any third-party further agree that no proceeding against Zenatrip, its affiliates, or any Third-Party Service Providers or companies offering products or services through the Site (under this provision or otherwise) may proceed as a class action, be joined with another person’s Claim, or proceed on a basis involving Claims brought in a purported representative capacity (either on behalf of the general public or other users or persons). Any and all proceedings to resolve Claims will be conducted only on an individual basis. In addition, no arbitration proceeding under this provision shall be consolidated or joined in any way with any other arbitration proceeding without the express written consent of all parties.
f. For any arbitration initiated pursuant to these Terms involving Claims that together seek damages that do not exceed $25,000, Zenatrip will reimburse you for all fees and costs imposed by AAA. If you are unable to pay the filing fee, Zenatrip will pay it for you. For any arbitration involving Claims that together seek damages that exceed $25,000, if you, or any third-party, prevail in the arbitration of any Claim against Zenatrip, Zenatrip will reimburse such prevailing party for any fees or costs the prevailing party paid to AAA in connection with the arbitration.
g. If you prevail in the arbitration of any Claim against Zenatrip and are awarded an amount greater than Zenatrip’s last written settlement offer to you, Zenatrip will pay a minimum recovery of $5,000, and Zenatrip will reimburse you for all reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred in arbitrating the Claim(s) upon which you have prevailed. If any third-party prevails in the arbitration of any Claim against Zenatrip and is awarded an amount greater than Zenatrip’s last written settlement offer to such third-party, Zenatrip will pay a minimum recovery of $5,000 to the third-party, and Zenatrip will reimburse such third-party for all reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred in arbitrating the Claim upon which he or she has prevailed. Any dispute regarding attorneys’ fees to be paid pursuant to this paragraph will be decided by the arbitrator who decided the underlying Claim. If you or the third-party do not prevail on the Claim or prevail but are awarded an amount less than or equal to Zenatrip’s last written settlement offer to you, Zenatrip will pay only the amount of the award, not the minimum recovery or attorneys’ fees.
h. Notwithstanding any other provision of law or any of the Rules and Procedures established by AAA which may be to the contrary, Zenatrip will not be entitled to seek reimbursement of its attorneys’ fees for any Claim the arbitrator finds to be non-frivolous.
i. With the exception of sub-part (e) above (the class action waiver), if any part of this arbitration provision is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Rules and Procedures established by AAA, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (e) above (the class action waiver) is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither you nor any third-party, nor Zenatrip shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute.
j. Arbitration rules and forms may be obtained from AAA here or by calling AAA at 1-800-778-7879.
k. If you or any third-party do not choose to accept this binding arbitration provision, you or such third-party must notify Zenatrip in writing by certified mail within thirty (30) days of your purchase or before you begin to use the products and services purchased or redeemed on this Site, whichever date is sooner. Such notice shall be sent to the notice address defined in subsection (b), above. If you so notify us by that time that you do not accept the binding arbitration provision, you and any such third-party may not continue to purchase services or products on this Site unless and until Zenatrip notifies you or such third-party otherwise. Zenatrip shall have the right to prohibit your and such third-party’s future purchase of services or products on this Site.
3. Travel Services Credit Card Chargebacks
Zenatrip's Travel Services, including, without limitation, flight, hotel, rental car, cruise, vacation package, and other travel services ("Travel Services") are offered through a partnership with priceline.com, LLC and its affiliates (collectively, "Priceline"). You have the ability to dispute charges with credit card companies (“chargebacks”). If you have a question about a charge on your credit card statement, we encourage you to call Priceline prior to disputing a charge with your credit card company to discuss any questions or concerns about our charges with us. Please click here for Priceline's Terms & Conditions.
In all cases, Priceline will work with you in resolving your concerns. Please note that Priceline retains the right to dispute any chargeback that it believes is improper, as described more fully below. Priceline also retains the right to fully cancel any travel reservation in the event of a chargeback related to that reservation.
By using our service to make a reservation with a Third-Party Service Provider, you accept and agree to the relevant cancellation policy of that Third-Party Service Provider. Please note that certain rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation or change. Priceline deems the following chargeback scenarios as improper and retains the right to investigate and rebut any such chargeback claims and to recover costs of such chargeback claims from or by you.
• Chargebacks resulting from non-cancellable reservations in the event that Zenatrip or the Third-Party Service Provider cannot provide a refund, whether or not the reservation is used.
• Chargebacks resulting from charges authorized by family, friends, associates or other third parties with direct access to your credit card.
• Chargebacks arising from the Third-Party Service Provider’s failure to deliver a product or service in a manner that’s consistent with the Third-Party Service Provider’s product description.
• Chargebacks resulting from force majeure or other circumstances that are beyond the control of Zenatrip, its subsidiaries, or Third-Party Service Providers.
B. Disclaimer of Warranties
All content contained within or available through this Site are provided to you on an "as is" basis. Zenatrip makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to the operation of this Site or the information, content or materials included on this Site. To the fullest extent permissible, Zenatrip disclaims all representations and warranties, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or satisfactory workmanlike effort, informational content, title, or non-infringement of the rights of third parties. Zenatrip does not warrant or make any representations that this Site will operate error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site and/or its servers will be free of viruses and/or other harmful components. Zenatrip does not warrant or make any representations regarding suitability, availability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any material of any kind contained within this Site for any purpose, including software, products, services, information, text and related graphics content.
Without limiting the foregoing, no warranty or guarantee is made (i) regarding the acceptance of any request, (ii) that a user will receive the lowest available price for goods and/or services available through this Site, (iii) regarding the availability of products and/or services through this Site or, where applicable, at any participating retailer or retailer location, or (iv) regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of this Site.
C. General Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Zenatrip, including its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, licensors, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the Site and its contents (collectively the "Covered Parties"), be liable to any person or entity whatsoever for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, compensatory, consequential, or punitive damages or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation: (i) loss of goodwill, profits, business interruption, data or other intangible losses; (ii) your inability to use, unauthorized use of, performance or non-performance of the Site; (iii) unauthorized access to or tampering with your personal information or transmissions; (iv) the provision or failure to provide any service; (v) errors or inaccuracies contained on the Site or any information, software, products, services, and related graphics obtained through the Site; (vi) any transactions entered into through this Site; (vii) any property damage including damage to your computer or computer system caused by viruses or other harmful components, during or on account of access to or use of this Site or any site to which it provides hyperlinks; or (viii) damages otherwise arising out of the use of the Site, any delay or inability to use the Site, or any information, products, or services obtained through the Site. The limitations of liability shall apply regardless of the form of action, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if a Covered Party has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Further, the Third-Party Service Providers are independent contractors and not agents or employees of the Covered Parties. To the extent permitted by law, the Covered Parties do not assume liability or for any injury, damage, death, loss, accident or delay due to an act or omission of a Third-Party Service Provider and do not accept responsibility for any damage and/or delay due to sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, bankruptcy, machinery breakdown, quarantine, government restraints, weather, terrorism or causes beyond the covered parties' control.
No Covered Party shall be responsible for any Third-Party Service Provider's breach of warranty, nor for any other wrongdoing of a Third-Party Service Provider (including any liability in tort), as to any products and/or services available through this Site. No Covered Party shall be responsible for any Third-Party Service Provider's failure to comply with these Terms or with applicable federal, state, provincial and local law.
To the extent not prohibited by law, if, notwithstanding the above, a Covered Party is found liable for any loss or damage relating to the use of this Site, you agree the liability of any such party shall in no event exceed the total charge to you assessed by Zenatrip for making a Request.
You agree to defend and indemnify Zenatrip and the Covered Parties from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought (i) by you or on behalf of you in excess of the liability described above; or (ii) by third parties as a result of:
a. your breach of these Terms;
b. your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
c. your use of this Site in violation of these Terms.
E. Copyright and Trademark Notice
The material and content on this Site, including, without limitation, the information, text, software, code, photographs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, images, illustrations, maps, designs, icons, trademarks, service marks, logos, and written content (collectively, “Content”), and the arrangement and compilation of the Content, are owned by Zenatrip and/or the Third-Party Service Providers. It is possible that some trademarks, service marks and other company designations on the Site may belong to third parties and are used on the Site under license or for identification purposes only. The use of marks on the Site that belong to third parties, and the availability on the Site of goods or services from such third parties, should not be construed as an affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship of this Site and its services by any such third party.
The Content includes, without limitation, the following trademarks and service marks, whether registered or unregistered, owned by Zenatrip: ZENATRIP, ZENABI, PRICECOIN, the PriceCoin Logo, and the PriceCoin C Logo.
The Content on the Site is protected under U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. Your use of and access to the Site does not grant you any license or right to use any of the Content on the Site. It is expressly prohibited for you to use, transmit, copy or reproduce the Content in any form, including on any website or in any domain name, without authorization from Zenatrip, except if such use is for personal, non-commercial use.
F. Claims of Copyright Infringement
Zenatrip respects the intellectual property rights of others and asks that you do the same. If you believe in good faith that material or Content on the Site infringes your copyrighted work, you (or your agent) may send us a written notice under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act that includes the following information:
1. A clear identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
2. A clear identification of the material you claim infringes the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the Site, such as a link to the infringing material.
3. Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email address and telephone number.
4. A statement that you have a "good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
5. A statement that "the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
6. The written notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Copyright infringement notifications can be sent to Zenatrip by email, mail, or facsimile as follows:
Attn: Legal Department
285 Riverside Ave #350
Westport, CT 06880
We will not process your notice if it is incomplete. Zenatrip reserves the right to remove Content on the Site alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at its sole discretion. You may wish to seek legal counsel prior to submitting a copyright infringement notification. You could be held liable for alleging false claims of copyright infringement.
You must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to purchase, cancel or modify any services available through Zenatrip. Accessing materials on this Site by certain persons in certain countries may not be lawful, and Zenatrip makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States.
We grant you a limited, personal, nontransferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use this Site only as expressly permitted in these Terms. You may only use this Site to make legitimate reservations, purchases, redemptions, or requests to purchase the products or services offered (each, a "Request") and shall not use this Site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent Requests or any Requests in anticipation of demand. You agree to provide correct and true information in connection with your use of this Site. It is a violation of law to place a Request in a false name or with an invalid method of payment. Zenatrip reserves the right to cancel any airline, hotel or rental car reservation or any other transaction that it reasonably believes to have been fraudulently made, including by unauthorized use of a credit or debit card.
Any rights or license not expressly granted herein are reserved. The Content and information on this Site, as well as the infrastructure used to provide such Content and information, is proprietary to Zenatrip and/or its Third-Party Service Providers. Accordingly, you agree not to use this Site or its contents or information for any commercial or non-personal purpose or for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. While you may make limited copies of your documents for travel, you agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from this Site.
In addition, whether or not you have a commercial purpose, you agree not to:
i. access, monitor or copy any Content or information of this Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without express written permission of Zenatrip;
ii. violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site;
iii. take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
iv. deep-link to any portion of this Site for any purpose;
v. deliver any unlawful postings to or through this Site;
vi. deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, harassing, obscene, pornographic, indecent, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, tortuous, defamatory, false, hateful or otherwise objectionable;
vii. deliver any posting that infringes or violates the intellectual property of others including, without limitation, copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, rights to privacy, or publicity;
viii. deliver any posting that you do not have a right to make available under law or contractual or fiduciary relationships;
ix. manipulate identifiers, including by forging headers, in order to disguise the origin of any posting that you deliver;
x. use this Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, impair or otherwise interfere with the use of this Site or other users' computer equipment, or cause damage, disruption or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
xi. attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Site, any related website, other accounts, computer system, or networks connected to this Site, through hacking, password mining, or any other means; or
xii. obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site, including harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others such as email addresses.
Accounts, Security, Passwords
You may register to use this Site by completing the specified registration process and providing us with current, complete, and accurate information as requested by the online registration form. It is your responsibility to maintain the completeness and accuracy of your registration data, and any loss caused by your failure to do so is your responsibility. As part of the registration process, you may be asked to choose a password and security question. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and security question. You agree to notify Zenatrip immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. Zenatrip is not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account, either with or without your knowledge.
If you use this Site to submit Requests for or on behalf of a third-party ("Third-party"), such as a family member or a traveling companion, you are responsible for any error in the accuracy of information provided in connection with such use (for example, the billing address and phone number of the credit card holder). In addition, you must inform the Third-party of these Terms applicable to all products or services acquired through this Site. You agree to indemnify and hold each Covered Party harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, suits and claims (including the costs of defense) relating to your use of this Site for or on behalf of a Third-party and/or the Third-party's or the your failure to fulfill any of your obligations as described above. You are directly responsible for any Request submitted including for total charges and performance obligations.
No Agency Relationship
Zenatrip does not agree to act as your agent or fiduciary in providing services through the Site.
Modification/Termination of Usage
Zenatrip solely reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate this Site and/or any portion thereof, including any service or product available through the Site, and/or your profile, account password, or use of the Site, or any portion thereof, at any time for any reason with or without notice to you. In the event of termination, you will still be bound by your obligations under these Terms and any additional terms, including the warranties made by you, and by the disclaimers and limitations of liability. Additionally, Zenatrip shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to this Site.
Links to Other Websites and Services
To the extent this Site contains links to outside services and resources, or to the extent that third-party websites link to this Site, any concerns regarding such services or resources should be directed to the particular outside service or resource provider. The presence of a link to a third-party site does not constitute or imply Zenatrip's endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of the third-party, or of its content, products or services. If you choose to access any third-party site, you do so at your own risk.
User Comments, Feedback, and Other Submissions
1. Certain portions of the Site may permit you to submit post, transmit or upload content created by you ("User Submissions"), such as photographs, information, text, images, graphics, video, comments, suggestions, ideas (including product and advertising ideas), posts to blogs / social networks (including any Zenatrip’s Facebook, Twitter or similar channels) / discussion forums, and/or communications with other Site users. User Submissions also include content you post on social media and give Zenatrip permission to use, for example, by your posting of a hashtag Zenatrip is promoting or other indication of acceptance of these Terms.
2. You agree that you will not submit any User Submission that: (i) includes material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights (including, without limitation, trademark, privacy and publicity rights) unless you are the owner of such rights or have express permission from their rightful owner to post the material; (ii) includes any material that, infringes upon, misappropriates or violates the rights of any person or entity or any applicable laws; (iii) is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law or is otherwise inappropriate; (iv) contains advertisements or solicitations of any funds, goods or services; (v) is a communication by a user impersonating another user; (vi) contains personal information, such as messages which identify an individual’s names, telephone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers and/or addresses; or (vii) could be considered bulk unsolicited communications.
3. By submitting, transmitting, posting, uploading, modifying or otherwise providing any User Submission to Zenatrip via the Site, social media or otherwise, whether solicited or unsolicited, you agree that you are granting Zenatrip a royalty-free, fully paid, non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, unrestricted, worldwide, sublicensable, transferable license to use, reproduce, broadcast, publish, transmit, perform, display, create derivative works from, translate, adapt, modify, distribute, exhibit, disseminate and otherwise exploit (collectively, "Use") such User Submission for any purpose, including, without limitation, advertising, marketing and promotional purposes, in any media, now or hereafter known, even if these Terms are later modified or terminated.
4. No credit, approval or compensation is due to you for any such Use of any User Submission you may submit. Zenatrip shall also have the right, but not the obligation, to Use your username (and real name, image, likeness, caption, location information and/or other identifying information).
5. You represent and warrant that neither any User Submission, or its Use, will infringe upon, misappropriate or violate the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, statutory, contractual, personal or other rights of any person or entity or any applicable law. You must also obtain all necessary rights for the grants to Zenatrip, including, without limitation, written releases of all rights of privacy and publicity from all individuals included in any way in the User Submission.
6. Zenatrip reserves the right to monitor, review, alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any User Submission. You agree that Zenatrip does not have any obligation to Use or respond to any User Submission. Zenatrip has no control over whether such User Submissions are of a nature that you might find offensive, distasteful or otherwise unacceptable and, accordingly, Zenatrip expressly disclaims any and all responsibility for User Submissions.
7. Zenatrip will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Zenatrip to disclose the identity of anyone posting User Submissions that violate these Terms or any law or regulation. Zenatrip may also disclose such information if it has a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Zenatrip, its customers or the public.
8. By submitting a User Submission, you acknowledge that any personal data supplied by you may be used by Zenatrip or its agents for the purpose of sending commercial marketing and communication emails to you. Zenatrip may also share any such personal data with third parties for the purpose of commercial marketing and communications. You hereby consent to such use. You have the right to access, modify and request the destruction of your personal data at any time by sending a request to Zenatrip; and you have the right to opt out from receiving such marketing and communication at any time by sending a message to Zenatrip.
9. You agree to defend and indemnify Zenatrip and any Covered Parties involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the Site and its contents, from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of any allegation related to any User Submission that you make.
Your access to and participation in the Zenatrip Referral and Loyalty Program (the “Program”) is governed by those specific Terms and Conditions (“Program Terms”) accessible here. The Terms do not alter in any way the terms and conditions of any other agreement you may have with Zenatrip.
Zenatrip's Travel Services are offered through a partnership with Priceline. When you purchase or book any of the Travel Services you are subject to the Terms & Conditions of Priceline. Please click here for Priceline's Terms & Conditions.
Travel Service Disclosures
Zenatrip’s Travel Services are offered through a partnership with Priceline, who maintains the aforementioned travel service licenses and registrations. Please click here for a list of Priceline's travel service licenses and registrations.
In the event that any provision of these Terms are determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
We may revise these Terms at any time without prior notice by updating this page, and such revisions will be effective upon posting to this page. Please check these Terms periodically for any changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any revisions to these Terms will mean you accept those changes. We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated, any new features will be subject to these Terms.