Last Updated: Feb 28, 2019
|Collection||We collect Personal Data about you that you provide to us or that we obtain while you are using the Site.|
|Protection||We employ reasonable and current technical, administrative and physical safeguards that are designed to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of Personal Data.|
|Use||We use Personal Data to provide you with the products and services from our Site, to build features that will make the services available on the Site easier to use, to contact you about these services, and to occasionally send advertisements, marketing material or other offers that we think might be of interest to you.|
|Marketing and Choices||You have control over how we use Personal Data for marketing. You can exercise your control over any marketing communication. Click here for more information.|
|Sharing||We share your Personal Data with external service providers (e.g., hotels, airlines, car rental agencies), Booking Holdings companies, our third party partners, our agents, and otherwise as necessary to perform transactions with you and manage our business.|
|Access and Data Subject Rights||Zenatrip understands that you may want to change, access or delete your Personal Data. You may do so by accessing your profile or by contacting us at support@ .|
|Cross-Border Data Transfers||Our Site is operated in the United States. If you are located outside the US, your Personal Data will be transferred to the US, a jurisdiction that may not provide an equivalent level of protection as your home jurisdiction. Cross-border transfer is therefore necessary for the conclusion or performance of a transaction that you are requesting, and for the establishment, exercise, and defense of legal claims. To the extent permitted by local law, your use of the Site or provision of any Personal Data constitutes your consent to the cross-border transfer of Personal Data and the other activities identified in this Privacy & Cookies Policy.|
|Children||Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to use any services on our Site.|
|Changes||We will notify you of any material changes to this Privacy & Cookies Statement by posting a prominent notice on our Site and/or emailing you.|
|Contact Us||Should you have any questions, concerns or comments, please contact us at support@ . Zenatrip LLC is located at 285 Riverside Ave #350, Westport, Connecticut 06880 USA.|
Sign-in Features: Our Site includes links to other websites and online services whose privacy practices may differ from those of Zenatrip. For example, you can log in to our Site using single sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain Personal Data with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Site to your profile page to share with others within your network. If you submit Personal Data to or through any of those websites or services, your information is governed by their privacy policies. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit or online services you use.
Social Media: The Site also includes Social Media Features and Widgets, such as Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, and YouTube. These features may collect your IP address and/or which page you are visiting on our Site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social Media Features and Widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Site. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
We employ reasonable and current technical, administrative and physical safeguards that are designed to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and to ensure correct use of Personal Data. To provide protection for credit card transactions while in transit.
We use Personal Data to provide you with the products and services from our Site, to build features that will make the services available on the Site easier to use, and to contact you about these services. This includes faster purchase requests, better customer support and timely notice of new services and special offers and more relevant content.
You have control regarding our use of Personal Data for directing marketing. Specifically, and where required by law with your prior consent, we may contact you to offer special savings or promotions, to provide marketing material or other offers, to request feedback on your experience using the Site or our services, or to assist us in improving the Site. If you would prefer not to receive notices of special savings or promotions, you may simply opt-out from receiving them by using the unsubscribe hyperlink provided in any communication or contact us here.
External Service Providers and Affiliated Companies: When you use the services on this Site to reserve airline tickets, hotel rooms or rental cars, or to redeem Pricecoin rewards, or to take advantage of any other products and services, we may provide Personal Data to our partners and suppliers, including, without limitation, priceline.com LLC (“Priceline”), the airlines, hotels, rental car companies, and other suppliers that provide travel or other services through this Site (such third parties are collectively referred to as the “Third-Party Service Providers”). Please refer to the websites of Third-Party Service Providers for their Privacy Policies and other information. We may change the specific Third-Party Service Providers that we use from time to time if we decide to offer additional services through these or other third-party partners.
Compliance with Law and Other Disclosures: Zenatrip reserves the right to release Personal Data in order to comply with applicable law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us. We may also release Personal Data to enforce or apply the Terms and Conditions applicable to our products and services, protect us or others against fraudulent or inappropriate activities, or otherwise protect the rights, property or safety of Zenatrip, our affiliated companies, our customers, or others.
Cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as beacons, scripts, and tags, are small bits of code, usually stored on a user's computer hard drive or device, which enable a website to "personalize" itself for each user by remembering information about the user's visit to the website.
Zenatrip Cookies (First Party Cookies): We use our cookies to improve your web-browsing experience. For example, we use a cookie to reduce the time it takes for you to submit purchase requests by storing a registered user's e-mail address so that the user does not need to enter their e-mail address each time that they log-in to the Site. We will also use a cookie to keep track of your search criteria while you are engaging Zenatrip's services. Zenatrip cookies are associated with a user's Personal Data. However, no third party may use the information we collect through our Zenatrip cookies for their own purposes.
Third Party Cookies: We work with third-parties that place cookies on our Site to provide their services, including:
To opt-out of third-party cookies, here are some options:
- • If you would like to opt-out of ad targeting cookies set by Priceline on our Site, please click here
- • If you would like to opt-out of ad targeting cookies set by Google and Doubleclick on our Site, please click here
- • To disable the display of advertisements served by Criteo, please click here
- • To generally (i.e. not just for this Site) opt-out of receiving personalized ads from third party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out pages on the NAI website and DAA website or click here. If you are located in the European Union, please click here to opt out.
- • In order to control the collection of data for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, you may want to visit the following link.
- • To block other cookies, including those being served by companies that are not part of the NAI or DAA, click here for how to configure your browser settings to reject cookies. You can also delete all cookies that are already on your computer's hard drive by searching for and deleting files with "cookie" in it.
- • Anonymous Device Identifiers and Hashed IDs: We and/or data providers that we have engaged may collect and store a unique identifier matched to your mobile device, in order to deliver customized ads or content while you use applications or surf the internet, or to identify you in a unique manner across other devices or browsers. In order to customize these ads or content, we or a data partner may collect de-identified demographic or other data about you received from third parties, as well as data you voluntarily have submitted to us (e.g., your email address) and/or data passively collected from you, such as your device identifier or IP address. However, we will share your email address with our data partners solely in hashed, non-human readable form. If you no longer wish to receive interest-based advertising on your mobile device browser or applications, please refer to your device’s operating system settings, or follow instructions below.
- • Android Users (version 2.3 and above): To use the "opt-out of interest-based advertising" option, follow the instructions provided by Google here: Google Play Help.
- • iOS users (version 6 and above): To use the "Limit Ad-Tracking" option, follow the instructions provided by Apple here: Apple Support Center
Please keep in mind that, without cookies, you may not have access to certain features on our Site, including access to your profile/account and certain personalized content. Removing all cookies from your computer could also affect your subsequent visits to certain websites, including the Site, by requiring that, for example, you enter your login name when you return to that website.
Zenatrip understands that you may want to change, access or delete your Personal Data. You may do so by contacting us at support@ . To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before acting on a request, granting access or making changes to your personally-identifying information. Any request to access your Personal Data will be answered in less than 30 days. If you have created a profile on any of the services available on our Site, your e-mail address and password are required in order to access your profile information.
Depending on the jurisdiction where you reside, you may have specific rights under local legislation to: (i) request access to your Personal Data; (ii) request rectification of your Personal Data; (iii) request erasure of your Personal Data; (iv) request restriction of processing of your Personal Data; (v) request data portability; (vi) object to the processing of your Personal Data. Contact us at support@ if you have questions or would like to exercise such rights.
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. In addition, we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to use any services on our Site.
Should you have any questions, concerns or comments, please contact us at support@ . Zenatrip LLC is located at 285 Riverside Ave #350, Westport, Connecticut 06880 USA. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, you may also have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.